Friday, April 1, 2011

Chick-Fil-A

I visited Chick-Fil-A at it's Lauderhill location on Tuesday around 11:30am for lunch. 

 I ordered my new usual: #3 Spicy Chicken Sandwich combo, no butter, no pickle, add a slice of pepper jack.  When I get the sandwich back to my table I top it with 3 waffle fries and I enjoy it with ranch sauce.  SCRUMPTIOUS!  The new spicy chicken sandwich is really, quite tasty.  I urge you to try it if you haven't yet already.
Grand total: $6.74
 All the special order stickers on my sandwich package- because I am a little high maintenance.

The new Heinz Dip 'n Squeeze ketchup packets- Genius! There are 3 old sized packets in one of these. Amazing since I used to go through about 10 packets in one sitting, looking like a true weirdo grabbing an entire handful of ketchup- and using it all. 

Atmosphere
On this particular day I chose to eat on the patio. It was a great idea.  Granted a little hot, but it was nice to enjoy the outdoors and my tasty meal. Moving on...
Like any Chick-Fil-A the employees are second to none. Friendly and outgoing, no other fast food joint can boast having such a stellar crew.  The restaurant is always clean, drinks refilled with a smile, and sometimes they even empty your try for you.  This location is by far my favorite because of the personal relationships I have made with the staff.  I admit, I am a regular.  I eat there about 2 times a week.  Javier, the owner/operator is always out greeting guests.  I could about name half the staff and how nice each of them is, but I'll just say that everyone is awesome and I love them :O)  This location also consistently has the best quality food. No, I have never had poor quality food at a CFA but my order is always correct, my sandwich always hot, and my fries always crispy.  Can't get any better than that! I also need to mention CFA Lauderhill's facebook page. They offer specials all the time.  I know it's a drive for most of you but free food is free food! They announce the special of the day (sometimes a day in advance) along with the secret pass phrase to obtain said deal.  And the phrases are always creative and entertaining.

This was their last deal, last Friday, March 25 :  Chick-fil-A at Lauderhill Going on now until 4pm! Free Small Milkshake of your choice with ANY purchase! Codeword: "I need something sweet!"

Chick-Fil-A Lauderhill
954-741-9395

No comments:

Post a Comment